- Includes Part throttle analysis
- All Volumetric Efficiency tables analyzed and revised for all degrees and levels of vacuum
- Short Term Fuel Trims analysis and smoothing
- Knock table analysis and revision
- Ignition analysis and revision
- Lambda Overlay’s and Cam angle High/Low fueling
- Cam Angles High and Low
- Ignition Tables for all degrees
- VE Tables analysis (WOT – MAP/SD) or MAF Cal Analysis (AFM)
- Throttle Table analysis or revision for larger TB’s
- VTEC Point is checked and revised based on Flow/Performance
- VTEC Window + Pressure analysis and revision
- WOT fueling and knock check.
- Limiter Tables checked for errors and safety margins
- Cold Start fueling and IAT graphing checked/revised if necessary.
- Overview of potential errors or engine codes if present
- Choice of Race (small margins) or Performance Map (enhanced margins)
- Includes Re-tuning for 30 days
- If the EMS software is outdated or has support issues, a refund would be provided.
Doctronics (+ others) General Tuning
We can’t forget there are other tuning solutions out there! This tune is for custom builds that are using other EMS’s that need a hand. These tuners are often a bit more difficult but don’t let that scare you, we do the hard work on our end. It includes Wide Open Throttle (WOT) analysis and tuning as well as a complete part throttle and knock analysis package. The WOT portion is similar to what is done at a dyno shop except with more revisions while the part throttle tuning is focused on zeroing Short Term Fuel Trims (STFT) which will not only improve WOT transitions but also inturn improve throttle response, performance, low end torque and fuel mileage. A minimum of 7 revisions are included.
Detailed list of items: