- (S1) Basic tuning styles and table functions, HP and TQ.
- (S1) Sensor functions and requirements for tuning.
- (S2) Differences between AFM / MAP. Tuning Tables (Cam Angle, Fueling and Ignition).
- (S3) AFM Tuning techniques.
- (S4) MAP Tuning techniques
- (S5) Hybrid AFM/MAP Tuning.
- (S5) Vtec Tuning, Indexing, and Cross Over points, and ideal measurements.
- (S6) Ignition Tuning, KIL Tables, Sensitivity, and the Virtual Dyno.
- (S6) Common modifications effects on tuning.
- (S7) NA Tuning and Boosted Tuning
- (S7) Project finalization and custom work
- (S8) Project review – map graded results.
The cost is $649 USD and it will run in June on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:15 to 8:15pm CST. It will be delivered online, with live instruction. As per last time a limited number of seats are available and tend to fill up quickly, upon checkout potential students will be sent a preliminary test to help prepare for course content. The course will be delivered with Blackboard Collaborate and TeamViewer with the first session starting on June 2nd 2016 at 7:00pm CST going to 8:15pm CST. Additional information to follow after checkout.
This product ID is for users that have already registered here. It is the course fees of $499.50 only. All applicants much register here first. This splits the course into two payments at the request of many of our users.