This is for custom Kpro work in here that doesn’t quite fit the other tunes descriptions. We can’t forget the custom swaps into custom applications crowd. Maybe you have a K-series Marine/Ultralight application, or your using Kpro to power something thats really not quite “K series” any more, either way this is the tune you are after. This tune is for custom builds using Kpro v4 similar software (v1-v3) from Hondata. It includes Wide Open Throttle (WOT) analysis and tuning as well as a complete part throttle and knock analysis package. The WOT portion is similar to what is done at a dyno shop except with more revisions while the part throttle tuning is focused on zeroing Short Term Fuel Trims (STFT) which will not only improve WOT transitions but also inturn improve throttle response, performance, low end torque and fuel mileage. A minimum of 7 revisions are included.
Detailed list of items:
- Includes Part throttle analysis
- All Volumetric Efficiency tables analyzed and revised for all degrees and levels of vacuum
- Short Term Fuel Trims analysis and smoothing
- Knock table analysis and revision
- Ignition analysis and revision
- Lambda Overlay’s and Cam angle High/Low fueling
- Cam Angles High and Low
- Ignition Tables for all degrees
- VE Tables analysis (WOT – MAP/SD) or MAF Cal Analysis (AFM)
- Throttle Table analysis or revision for larger TB’s
- VTEC Point is checked and revised based on Flow/Performance
- VTEC Window + Pressure analysis and revision
- WOT fueling and knock check.
- Limiter Tables checked for errors and safety margins
- Cold Start fueling and IAT graphing checked/revised if necessary.
- Overview of potential errors or engine codes if present
- Choice of Race (small margins) or Performance Map (enhanced margins)
- Unlimited revisions for when the modifications don’t change, so if the car is not perfect yet, we will still tune it until perfect even if at Rev8-9 etc, as long as mods are the same.
All pricing in USD