- Includes full WOT/PT analysis and adjustment
- Includes full WasteGate adjustment for modiciations (correct flutter+over/underboost).
- Includes full boost pressure level adjustment (Target PSI as desired by user).
- All Volumetric Efficiency tables analyzed and revised for all degrees and levels of vacuum
- Short Term Fuel Trims analysis and smoothing
- Knock table analysis and revision
- Lambda Overlay’s and Cam angle High/Low fueling
- Cam Angles High and Low
- Ignition Tables for all Cam Angle degrees (Octane based ignition adjustment)
- VE Tables analysis (WOT/PT – MAP/SD based tunes)
- MAF Cal Analysis and adjustment for varying diameter intakes (AFM based tunes).
- Throttle Table analysis or revision for larger TB’s
- AVCS/MIVEC/VTEC Point is checked and revised based on Flow/Performance
- AVCS/MIVEC/VTEC Window + Pressure analysis and revision
- WOT fueling and knock check.
- Limiter Tables checked for errors and safety margins
- Cold Start fueling and IAT graphing checked/revised if necessary.
- Fuel Pressure/Injector latency and battery offset adjustments.
- Overview of potential errors or engine codes if present
- Choice of Race (small margins) or Performance Map (enhanced margins)
- If supported by your build, Cobb Custom Features (CCF) can be used as well.
- Includes Forced Induction Packages as well.
Cobb AccessPORT Tuning
This is a custom Cobb AP tune for Cobb AP vehicles, such as Mazda, Ford, BMW, Mitsubishi and Subaru… etc. This tune will include helping you to complete your course to get your Access Tuner software, although Cobb may charge you extra for the cost of the course itself (which is not included in this tune). The tuning field for Cobb is so diverse we funnel it all under this tuning package as opposed to creating different vehicles. This tune includes a complete tune for your car including both a Wide Open Throttle (WOT) tune as well as a complete part throttle (PT) and knock adjustment package. The WOT portion is similar to what is done at a dyno shop except with more revisions while the part throttle tuning is focused on zeroing Short Term Fuel Trims (STFT) which will not only improve WOT transitions but also inturn improve throttle response, performance, low end torque and fuel mileage. This tune will cover intake/header/exhaust modifications as well as most aftermarket turbo setups, injectors and other fuel system changes. Tunes are always brought to completition with no extra charge as long as modifications remain the same, and can sometimes take up to 10-12 revisions to perfect. However for peace of mind even if a minimum of 7 revisions are included, no re-tune will ever need to be purchases if the tune has less then 7 revisions, even if modifications change.
Detailed list of items: