- Includes Part throttle analysis
- All Volumetric Efficiency tables analyzed and revised for all degrees and levels of vacuum
- Short Term Fuel Trims analysis and smoothing
- Knock table analysis and revision
- Ignition analysis and revision
- Lambda Overlay’s and Cam angle High/Low fueling
- Cam Angles High and Low (applicable models)
- Ignition Tables for all degrees
- VE Tables analysis (WOT – MAP/SD) or MAF Cal Analysis (AFM)
- Throttle Table analysis or revision for larger TB’s
- VTEC Point is checked and revised based on Flow/Performance
- VTEC Window + Pressure analysis and revision
- WOT fueling and knock check.
- Limiter Tables checked for errors and safety margins
- Cold Start fueling and IAT graphing checked/revised if necessary.
- Overview of potential errors or engine codes if present
- Choice of Race (small margins) or Performance Map (enhanced margins)
- Includes Re-tuning for 30 days
KPro/S300 General Tuning F/B/D/K/H Series
This is for custom Kpro or S300 work in here. We can’t forget those other Honda series cousins, as well as popular K swaps into a non-K chassis! We might even expect to see the occasional F or H22 in here. This tune is for custom Honda builds using Kpro or the S300 or similar software from Hondata. It includes Wide Open Throttle (WOT) analysis and tuning as well as a complete part throttle and knock analysis package. The WOT portion is similar to what is done at a dyno shop except with more revisions while the part throttle tuning is focused on zeroing Short Term Fuel Trims (STFT) which will not only improve WOT transitions but also in turn improve throttle response, performance, low end torque and fuel mileage. A minimum of 7 revisions are included.