Premium Level Tuning for:
Fuel Changes, Injectors, Fuel Pump, Cam changes, NOS Kits, Engine rebuilds / Valve adjustments.
Forced induction tables for fueling, ignition, cam angles and knock control. All fields greater then 0 psi and all related tables Boost, Duty cycle, Boost Controller and Wastegate Duty Cycle typically used in Forced Induction applications.
Cam Angle Mapping (Low/High) for aftermarket camshafts, or for custom forced induction/intake manifold combinations that may vary from typical dyno tuned cam angles.
Flex Fuel tuning for Ethanol Content tables and Flex Fuel Tables
Premium Level 2nd Map Package (Economy, Race, NOS, AFM, SD etc.)
- Unlimited Premium tuning within 90 days of purchase
- Remote phone and live computer support (Great for troubleshooting or dyno days!)
- If needed we can assist you live on your PC to help solve any unforeseen issue etc.
- Includes Part throttle analysis
- All Volumetric Efficiency tables analyzed and revised for all degrees and levels of vacuum
- Short Term Fuel Trims analysis and smoothing
- Knock table analysis and revision
- Ignition analysis and revision
- Lambda Overlay’s and Cam angle High/Low fueling
- Cam Angles High and Low
- Ignition Tables for all degrees
- VE Tables analysis (WOT – MAP/SD) or MAF Cal Analysis (AFM)
- Throttle Table analysis or revision for larger TB’s
- VTEC Point is checked and revised based on Flow/Performance
- VTEC Window + Pressure analysis and revision
- WOT fueling and knock check.
- Limiter Tables checked for errors and safety margins
- Cold Start fueling and IAT graphing checked/revised if necessary.
- Overview of potential errors or engine codes if present
- Choice of Race (small margins) and Performance Map (enhanced margins) with the 2nd map
- Tuning of Positive Pressure VE Tables
- Boost Controller and Duty Cycle adjustment
- Revision of knock tables for increased cylinder pressure
- Tuning of all other related positive pressure tables (Ignition/Cam etc)
- Tuning of Fuel and Ignition for both extremes of ethanol content.
- Tuning of the rate of application with ethanol sensor input.
- Revision of knock tables for increased ethanol content.
- Tuning of all AFR targets and Lambda variations for different fuels.
- All Cam Angles tables from 0-15-30-40-50 for the LOW Cam
- All Cam Angles tables from 0-15-30-40-50 for the HIGH Cam
- Includes Flow Mapping for each Cam Angle Table
- Includes Fuel Matching and Cam Angle Table transfer points
- An unlimited amount of revisions are included for 90 days.