- Cam Angles High and Low
- Ignition Tables for all degrees
- VE Tables analysis (WOT – MAP/SD) or MAF Cal Analysis (AFM)
- Throttle Table analysis or revision for larger TB’s
- VTC Point is checked and revised based on Flow/Performance
- VTC Window + Pressure
- WOT fueling and knock check.
- Limiter Tables checked for errors and safety margins
- Cold Start fueling and IAT graphing checked/revised if necessary.
- Overview of potential errors or engine codes if present
- Fuel injector latency and PSI scaling
- Rising Rate FPR vs Duty Cycle Analysis/Calibration.
- Part Throttle + Short Term Fuel Trim / Stoichiometric tuning
- All the above tables will also be reviewed in the Forced Induction Columns for users adding the forced induction package.**
**Not necessary for OEM Turbo cars (ie 10thGens) or for cars that have previously bought the Forced Induction package with their original tune.
All pricing in USD